Monday, April 15
- Navy bomb unit to assist Boston bombings investigation
- Boston bombing: Pakistan-based Taliban denies responsibility
- Judge denies Gitmo detainee’s bid for relief
- 2 N.J. men sentenced for conspiring to join al-Qaida
- Drone medal dumped; high-tech troops to be honored with device
- Attacks kill 55 in Iraq less than a week before vote
- Military mum on purported N. Korean threat to Colo.
- Widow of ‘American Sniper’ contributes to his new book
- Air Force wants ideas for saving money
- Good leaders promote wise financial advice
- N. Koreans mark key holiday, oblivious to tensions
- More troops and families using Post-9/11 GI Bill
- Female MTI faces court-martial at Lackland
Start your day with a roundup of top defense news.
- San Francisco’s ‘Batkid’ becomes pilot for a day
- Sound off: Best and worst bases in the Air Force?
- Air Force Times’ April 21 comic